Distancing Measures Considerations:
- Signage placed throughout the building and course to remind people to socially distance.
- Keeping patrons to a maximum number inside our pro shops, washrooms, and restaurant.
- Implementing a one-way entrance and exit in all of our facilities if possible.
- Social distancing floor markers are visible inside/outside the clubhouse/proshop.
- EFFECTIVE FOR 2021, WE ARE A 2 RIDER PER CART FACILITY AT ALL 6 OF OUR COURSES.
- Cart dividers and masks will be offered for any persons riding together
- a $15 fee will apply for any extra carts in a group who have booked together
- Use of plexiglass to separate customers from staff in both clubhouse and proshop.
- Masks and gloves when serving in a restaurant, working on carts, or when dealing with garbage cleanup.
- Create line-up areas to avoid congestion.
- Marshal staff patrols the course to ensure physical distancing measures are followed.
- As many touchpoints as possible have been removed from the golf course such as benches, ball washers, rakes, and flags are to be left in.
- Staff will sanitize all high touch areas (such as doors, windows, railings, computers, debit machines, bathrooms) regularly and log times on daily sheets (one for bathroom one for hourly cleaning) kept in a binder in Pro’s office.
- Hand sanitizers are located at every entry point and inside/outside all porta potties.
- All balls, tees, accessories are kept behind the counter and are cleaned daily.
- All retail sales are final (no exchanges or returns are allowed).
- Staff is trained to use sanitizing at all times in their work area.
- Extensive cleaning of the whole building is performed nightly.
- Power carts are sanitized before and after each use.
- Players are asked to remove all of their own belongings and garbage to minimize risk to staff.
Screening for Symptoms Considerations:
- Staff members are told to stay home if presenting any symptoms.
- Staff members are asked to go home if they start feeling ill at work and told to quarantine and report the illness.
- We have absentee policies in place.
- Staff would be immediately sent home and isolated if shown up to work with symptoms and the incident would be reported to AHS.
- We have signage directed at our customers specifically stating that if they have any symptoms they are not allowed on course premises.
- If customers exhibit any symptoms our staff are instructed to ensure that the customer is aware of the AHS mandated do not enter guidelines.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) — where distancing measures cannot be maintained. Considerations:
- Staff members are provided gloves and masks to use when 2-meter distancing cannot be accomplished.
- Customers are required to provide their own PPE.
- We post our protocols on our website and in our facilities of what is required from guests.
- Management will keep patrons and staff apprised of all requirements, regulations, and any changes to those as soon as they change.
- Communication logs are kept for staff to keep up with the newest regulations.
- Customers are regularly kept apprised of all our changing protocols.
- In the event of known exposure, we have all staff and customers’ phone numbers and emails on file and they would be immediately notified of known exposure.
These Country Club Tour Guidelines were last revised on March 30, 2021